General Dentistry in Middletown: Like a primary care physician for oral healthA primary care physician handles the majority of your health care needs, and coordinates specialized treatment, when necessary. A general dentist serves basically the same role with regard to oral health. University Dental brings advanced techniques together with old-fashioned human compassion for comprehensive general dentistry. Patients in Middletown and throughout Butler, Warren, Montgomery, and Hamilton Counties trust our team with their dental wellness and appearance.
Full range of servicesYou probably feel most comfortable in a familiar setting, surrounding by the friendly faces of people you know. With a group of well-qualified dentists and support staff, trained and experienced in current technologies, we are able to offer this broad range of services under one roof (we rarely need to refer patients out):
- Preventive dentistry – We want to help you avoid the discomfort and expense of dental problems. Regular check-ups, professional teeth cleaning, gum disease management, fluoride treatments, sealants, mouthguards, advice on nutrition and tobacco cessation, and instruction on home hygiene helps to keep your mouth healthy.
- Restorative procedures – We handle fillings, root canal treatments, extractions, and dental implants to restore oral function. Dental emergencies are usually seen same day. With the option of gentle sedation, dental repairs are actually relaxing.
- Cosmetic treatments – When your smile looks good, you feel great! Crowns, bridges, dental implants, partial and full dentures, and other cosmetic treatments restore natural beauty.
Benefits of general dentistry
- Convenient – All the care you are likely to need at one location.
- Economical – More affordable, without the cost of multiple specialists.
- Efficient – Appointments for family members can be scheduled together.
- Effective – Solutions that fit your needs, budget, and lifestyle.
"A great staff"
A great staff and group of dentists that care for you no matter what the procedure is. Very informative and a trust you can have with a group of dentists no matter what age you are.. Eric W.