Compassionate Emergency Dental care in MiddletownA situation requiring urgent dental care can happen to anyone. When it occurs, you are naturally stressed – from discomfort, uncertainty, and inconvenience. University Dental responds to the need for soothing emergency care for patients in the Middletown, Ohio area.
Genuine concernWe have been serving patients in Butler, Montgomery, Warren, and Hamilton Counties, regardless of income or insurance, for a long time. This is our community and patients are treated with courtesy and dignity, as friends and family.
When you are in pain or have damaged dental work, you need prompt treatment. We allow time in our daily schedule to see urgent cases. Our priority is to first relieve your discomfort, and second to arrive at a treatment plan that restores the function and appearance of your smile. In many cases, necessary procedures are performed same day.
First aid for dental emergenciesThese tips may be helpful until you are able to see the dentist:
- Avulsed (knocked-out) tooth – Handle by the crown only. Place it back into the socket, if possible. Otherwise, hold it between cheek and gums, or put it in a cup of milk.
- Broken tooth – Rinse your mouth with a warm salt water solution, and use cold compresses on the face to reduce swelling.
- Acute toothache – Floss gently. Over the counter analgesics may be taken orally, but do not place them on the tooth or gums. Avoid hot, cold, or sweet foods and beverages.
- Soft tissue injury – Clean blood or debris from the wound with water, and use a cold compress to control bleeding. If bleeding is profuse, please go to the nearest hospital emergency department!
- Urgent dental care in Middletown, Ohio relieves pain, resolves oral problems for lasting health
- Urgent care in Middletown OH relieves toothache, resolves symptoms over long term with effective treatment
- Middletown, OH area practice offers emergency dental services
- Middletown, OH dentist offers emergency dental care tips